Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for freelance 3DS Max generalists

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
heynewt
335 Views, 4 Replies

Looking for freelance 3DS Max generalists

I work in Modo and Max, and I do a lot of legal animations, and sometimes I get too busy and need to offload small jobs to another animator.  I'm not as connected in the MAX world with freelancers as I am with Modo.  Are Max artists on Upwork?  Fiverr?  Maybe a site I don't know about?  I'd love to have a few names of MAX generalists who can do not-complicated character animation as well.

Would appreciate any leads.  Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
RobH2
in reply to: heynewt

PM me. I'm on Upwork as well. Look for NVision4D, Rob Holmes. 

Rob Holmes

EESignature

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3ds Max (2023-2025), V-Ray 6.2, Ryzen 9 3950-X Processor, DDR 4 128MB, Gigabyte Aorus X570 Master motherboard, Sabrent Rocket NVMe 4.0 M.2 drives, NVidia RTX 4090, Space Pilot Pro, Windows 11 Pro x64, Tri-Monitor, Cintiq 13HD, Windows 11 x64
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 5
heynewt

Thanks Rob.  I'll P.M. you.

Message 4 of 5
hagen.deloss

There's also the 3ds Max Discord channel here, I'm sure the folks on that channel would appreciate any extra work ya got!

Hagen Deloss
Community Manager | Media & Entertainment
Installation & Licensing forums | Contact product support | Autodesk AREA

Message 5 of 5
heynewt
in reply to: hagen.deloss

I wasn't aware of the Discord channel.  Thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report