Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant link .rvt file in 3ds max

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
504 Views, 2 Replies

cant link .rvt file in 3ds max

Hello friends,

My name is Aarundh and I'm an architect from India. I have installed 3ds max to create great walkthrough and renderings. After learning from some Youtube tutorials I'm not able to link revit model in 3ds max.

I have tried all ways like to Import from .rvt, Export from revit and link a revit or .fbx file in 3ds max.

I cannot see my model in 3ds max, I am getting this message (attached) everytime. Please help me guys! I am in deep trouble.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Alfred.DeFlaminis
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello @Anonymous,

I'd like to help you with your problem here, and I have a few questions for you.  Which version of max are you using currently?  There are some revit plugins that you may need to install depending on which version you are using.  Also please note that except for 2017, 3ds Max isn't fully compatible with windows 10 as windows 10 came out after the development of 2016 and before.   However, this may not be the issue and I'd like to take a deeper look into your problem.  Please keep me posted!

Best Regards,

Message 3 of 3
Alfred.DeFlaminis
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello @Anonymous,

I wanted to follow up here and see if you are still having issues.  Is your Revit and 3ds Max the same version?

Thanks and best regards,

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report