Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thumbnail in Propertieseditor

Thumbnail in Propertieseditor

Add the Thumbnailcolumn to the Propertieseditor like the Explorerwindow of Vault.

We must edit some Files at once. It would be very helpful to see the Thumnail of each File in the editor.

Thanks

Pic_kpl.jpg

4 Comments
hans_hydrac
Enthusiast

Also on the chante Status Window.

It would be nice if i can show all Properties in each Window i want.

Pic_Status1.JPG

Senthil_Kumar
Autodesk
Thanks for sharing your Idea. We use this forum to guide product development and help users in the best way we can based on voting. We occasionally merge Ideas or archive old ones to keep the forum working properly- it ensures there is room for people to review new Ideas and that the most relevant and meaningful ones can gain votes. We’re archiving this Idea because it's been on the board for well over a year and hasn't received many votes from the community. If you want to raise it again and try to gain more support, you're welcome to do so. We’ve found that pictures and mock-ups can help get concepts across and win more votes from other users. If you have questions or see a connection between this Idea and others, let us know. - Vault product team
Senthil_Kumar
Autodesk
Status changed to: Archived

erich.thommen
Explorer

Dear Vault Team

I'm wondering that this topic didn't generate some votes. Becaus I think it's really helpfull to edit the files with thumbnails. Because if you have to define properties of a huge number of files, Thumbnails help for easier define the properties.

I kindly ask you to repost this topic again.

Best regards and best wishes

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report