Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Order Role Searching

Change Order Role Searching

While the search function in the change order management system is mostly robust, at least in 2020, there is no option to search by user and role combined. For instance, I would like to be able to search a list where I am the checker, but that combo is not available in the version of vault I am currently working on. Pic below to show what I have listed and what is available. 

joshuabergerA5Y5L_0-1678379861583.png

2 Comments
jsader2KGQU
Explorer

This is still not the case in Vault 2023.  As a manager, I can not search "responsible engineers" and determine how many (or which) change orders are assigned to a certain engineer.  In order to determine this, it is manual process and requires checking each change order individually.  We can search "created by", "submitted by" and "last updated by" which are properties that, in my opinion, are less important information than the routing roles.

tchristman
Enthusiast

This would be extremely helpful! I was just going to post this same idea. As people leave, change positions, or things of that nature it is very tedious to ty to find CO's and what functions they are supposed to be preforming on those CO's. We had this function in our previous PLM software that we left to move to Vault and it was a crete feature that we miss. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report