Community
Upchain Forum
Welcome to the Upchain Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Upchain topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I replace the latest version of an item with a previous version in my current working ebom?

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
venkateshBRNFX
164 Views, 1 Reply

How can I replace the latest version of an item with a previous version in my current working ebom?

Hello everyone,

In the picture below, I have marked the version number of the part(UPT 7). What should I do if I want to use the older version of the file in the same assembly?
In other words, the current version of the part is V4, what should I do if I want to replace the V4(of UPT 7) with the previous version V1 or V2 in the same parent assembly?

venkateshBRNFX_0-1660196503938.png

Labels (1)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

When you select the second tab 'Doc' in the integration panel, you will be able to re-download the file by using the green button in bottom right corner. The given download dialog then will let you choose the version to download and use.

Screenshot 2022-08-11 at 09.25.39.png

Please note that you will have to close and reopen the file in your CAD session. In case of inventor, you can suppress and unsuppress the component to do so.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report