Trial Download, Installation and Getting Started
Ask questions and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics for Autodesk product trials.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer free trial from Revit 2025 to Revit 2024

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
rkotiF9LWL
974 Views, 2 Replies

Transfer free trial from Revit 2025 to Revit 2024

I downloaded Revit 2025 via a free trial but realized I need v2024 for using a third party plugin (the plugin does not work with v2025). I have now downloaded and installed v2024 but the free trial doesn't seem to apply. Please help. Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
LeoWarren-EDU
in reply to: rkotiF9LWL

Hi @rkotiF9LWL,

Welcome to Autodesk Trial Connect!

Unfortunately, we only offer trials for the newest available version. I'm not intimately familiar with Revit add-ons, but have you tried installing Revit 2025 and seeing if anything would work?

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

All the best,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 3 of 3
LeoWarren-EDU
in reply to: rkotiF9LWL

Hi @rkotiF9LWL,

I hope my previous reply answered your question; if it did, then please feel free to click the 'Accept Solution' button on the response that answers your question. 

If you still have questions that need answering, please feel free to reply below, and I'd be happy to answer.

All the best,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report