Trial Download, Installation and Getting Started
Ask questions and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics for Autodesk product trials.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

do not work fusion

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
hjwo220XHHHA
182 Views, 2 Replies

do not work fusion

Steps to reproduce
I set the date and clock, Fusion doesn't work and I can't log in. It's also a trial version, but I haven't been able to use it for a week. Even if it is a trial version, do not log in.

Expected results
I set the date and clock, Fusion doesn't work and I can't log in. It's also a trial version, but I haven't been able to use it for a week. Even if it is a trial version, do not log in.

Actual results

URL where issue occurs
https://www.youtube.com/

Browser
Other

OS
Windows

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hi @hjwo220XHHHA,

Welcome to the Autodesk Trial Connect Community!

I apologise for not responding sooner, can you share a screenshot of the error message you are seeing? Any further details would be appreciated.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 3 of 3

Hi @hjwo220XHHHA,

Do you need any further assistance getting started with your Fusion Trial? If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

All the best,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report