Trial Download, Installation and Getting Started
Ask questions and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics for Autodesk product trials.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to activate your product for versions 2024 and beyond

35 REPLIES 35
Message 1 of 36
LeoWarren-EDU
45154 Views, 35 Replies

How to activate your product for versions 2024 and beyond

From version 2024, Autodesk software is now activated from a web page launched when you open Autodesk software for the first time or when not signed in to the software. This webpage will prompt you to sign in with your AutodeskID before returning you to the application.

Steps to activate your product:

1. Launch the Autodesk product.

2. Select Sign in with your Autodesk ID.

a. If you don't see the Let's Get Started Screen (see below), follow this guide to reset your licensing method.

let's get started.png

3. Sign In with your Autodesk ID.

signin with adskid.png

4. Click Go to product.

go to product.png

a. If prompted, click Open Autodesk Identity Manager.

open aim.png

5. The Autodesk product will then launch on the start screen.

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

35 REPLIES 35
Message 21 of 36
LeoWarren-EDU
in reply to: cajejig627

Hi @cajejig627,

The trial intake page should look like this:

LeoWarrenEDU_0-1702427140025.png

Can you try using a different web browser using incognito/inPrivate mode? This should remove any cache or extension issues.

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 22 of 36

2701876E-EF7C-459B-9986-95EA18583AD5.jpeg

Message 23 of 36

Hi @trgalovic_alma_at,

Can you try the solutions in this article? As this is a fairly general error message there are a few checks and possible solutions.

Please feel free to reach out if none of them resolve the issue,

All the best,

Leo Warren

Message 24 of 36
stephchin27
in reply to: LeoWarren-EDU

I have the short-term free trial, and after I sign in with my autodesk ID, I get a small pop-up window that says "Let's get you signed for the latest version. No active subscription or trial could be found for this email address" with 2 options that say "Get free trial" or "Buy Now'. When I try closing this window, an error message pops up that says that the license manager isn't functioning or it's been installed improperly. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling everything. Please let me know what else I can do.

Message 25 of 36
stephchin27
in reply to: stephchin27

I just saw the article you linked above - I'm going to try following the troubleshooting tool

Message 26 of 36
stephchin27

After trying the troubleshooting tools, I'm still getting the same error message.

Message 27 of 36
LeoWarren-EDU

Hi @stephchin27,

Have you tried updating the Autodesk Licensing service and SSO updates?

These should be available in your Autodesk Account.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions,

All the best,

Leo Warren

Message 28 of 36

ok ok 😁

Message 29 of 36

Hi @quangdoanksdt,

I'm just checking in and making sure everything is okay. Can I help you with you anything?

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out,

Leo Warren

Message 30 of 36
pontielisha

Help me get my serial number for product key 225P1 kindly

Message 31 of 36
LeoWarren-EDU
in reply to: pontielisha

Hi @pontielisha,

No serial numbers are needed for Trials - Just sign in with your AutodeskID (Autodesk Account).

If you are not seeing a sign-in option, I'd recommend checking out this article.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions,

All the best,

Leo Warren

Message 32 of 36
falckin

I’m just tried downloading it and an error popped up help me please

Message 33 of 36
LeoWarren-EDU
in reply to: falckin

Hi @falckin,

Can you share a screenshot of the error message?

All the best,

Leo Warren

Message 34 of 36

Hi @falckin,

Do you still require any assistance? Please feel free to reply to this post and I'd be happy to help you,

All the best,

Leo Warren

Message 35 of 36

Details removed by @LeoWarren-EDU to protect personal data.

Message 36 of 36

Hi @brijeshkumar1,

Welcome to the Autodesk Trial Connect Community!

How can I help you get started with a trial? Any further details or screenshots of the issues you are seeing would be really helpful.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Leo Warren

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report