Trial Download, Installation and Getting Started
Ask questions and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics for Autodesk product trials.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Activate Revit 30 Day Trial

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
Elaxanderdesign
1649 Views, 8 Replies

Can't Activate Revit 30 Day Trial

I want to try the Revit trial to see how it works. I created this account and went to download through the trial page. I filled my information out as a business and downloaded the Revit setup installer. After the download, I launched the program and screen pops up saying I have no active license or trials associated with my email (see attached image). If I click the "Get Free Trial" button, it takes me to the original page where I started the process. I can fill my information out again, get another copy of the installer, be told the program is already installed, and the process will loop. Additionally, my account shows no products have been activated. How do I successfully activate the trial?

Labels (2)
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
akbk12
in reply to: Elaxanderdesign

same. this is extremely frustrating

Message 3 of 9

I'm having the same issue. Love to be able to, y'know, try out the software. No clue why it would be stuck in an infinite loop like this. If anyone has a fix, I'd love to use it!

Message 4 of 9

Hi @puppetdreamcave,

I'm sorry for the delay in reaching out. Can you share any further details or screenshots?

A trial should also appear in your manage page - Please make sure Revit appears here.

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 5 of 9

No worries, thanks so much for replying! It doesn't appear in my trials at all, tried to install it on another computer (my laptop) and it did the same thing. I'll install the installer, boot it up, and it says I have no trials active. So I click on the activate trial and it just brings me to a page that prompts me to download the installer again 😞 If I could activate the trial from outside the installer, I think it might work?

Message 6 of 9

Hi @puppetdreamcave,

I've created a support case for you, and someone will reach out to you soon. I want to ensure everything is set from our side.

If you have any further questions or need help with support, please feel free to let me know 🙂

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 7 of 9
zooze0467
in reply to: LeoWarren-EDU

Hi I have same issue I can’t start my free trial 

Message 8 of 9
LeoWarren-EDU
in reply to: zooze0467

Hi @zooze0467,

I've checked your account, and I can see a trial for AutoCAD and Revit with 28 days remaining.

Can you share a screenshot of the issue you are experiencing? Any further details would be appreciated.

All the best,

Leo Warren

Message 9 of 9
bradasano
in reply to: Elaxanderdesign

I ran into the same issue. I fixed it by choosing to "download" not "install" on the last page after you fill out your information.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report