Trial Download, Installation and Getting Started
Ask questions and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics for Autodesk product trials.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I swap trial versions? [AutoCAD and AutoCAD Architecture]

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
jaydenpetrovic15
140 Views, 2 Replies

Can I swap trial versions? [AutoCAD and AutoCAD Architecture]

I just set my free trial to autoCad architecture but i'd like to swap it to AutoCad is that possible? 

Original Title: Can I swap trial versions?
Title changed by @LeoWarren-EDU to improve clarity.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hi @jaydenpetrovic15,

Welcome to the Autodesk Trial Connect Community!

You can start a trial of AutoCAD here, just like you did for AutoCAD Architecture. Most, if not all, products are available to trial; please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any help getting started.

All the best,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 3 of 3

Hi @jaydenpetrovic15,

I wanted to check in and see if you had been able to get started with your AutoCAD Trial. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any help getting up and running.

All the best,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report