Trial Download, Installation and Getting Started
Ask questions and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics for Autodesk product trials.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad lt 2025 trial, sign In problem

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
thibautX6XGU
618 Views, 8 Replies

Autocad lt 2025 trial, sign In problem

I installed Autocad lt 2025 and I wanted to test it using the trial version. Every time I open Autocad lt I click on 'Sign in with my Autodesk ID' then I am send on firefox to sign in online. Unfortunately after being signed in Autocad lt start over again and ask my Autodesk ID or licence.

Does somebody have the same issue ?

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Hi @thibautX6XGU,

Can you try the following steps:
1. Perform a clean uninstallation following this article (for Windows).

2. Reinstall the product from your account.

3. Login from a different web browser. Try setting your default browser as Edge/Chrome

Please let me know how you get on with those steps; if there are any further issues, please don't hesitate to reach out.

All the best,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 3 of 9

Hello, @thibautX6XGU,
Did the information provided in previous reply help you and answer your question? 

If yes, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button. Then also other community users can easily find and benefit from the information. 

If not, please don’t hesitate to give an update here in your topic so all members know what the progression on your question is and can suggest the next steps that might be helpful for you to achieve what you´re looking for. 

All the best,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 4 of 9

Solution did not work. I can sign into Aytocad LT 2023 with any problem

Message 5 of 9

Hi @peter_brabants8WQWG,

Welcome to the Autodesk Trial Connect Community!

Can you share a screenshot of the error you are experiencing? Any further details would be very helpful in identifying the cause of the problem. As an aside, AutoCAD 2023 is unfortunately not available as a trial, as our trial licenses are for the newest version.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Leo Warren

Message 6 of 9

Hello, @peter_brabants8WQWG
Did the posts by myself or @kinseyhavyn help you and answer your question? 

If yes, feel free to click on the button "Mark as Solution". Thus, other users can also benefit from the information. 

In case you still need help, please feel free to provide an update here so we as Community know how we can help you best moving forward.

All the best,

Leo Warren

Message 7 of 9
2111cs1
in reply to: thibautX6XGU

yes
Message 8 of 9
LeoWarren-EDU
in reply to: 2111cs1

Hi @2111cs1,

Welcome to the Autodesk Trial Connect Community!

I wanted to check if you needed any support with your AutoCAD Trials or any of the info above helped you get going. In any case, I'd be more than happy to help you.

All the best,

Leo Warren

Message 9 of 9
LeoWarren-EDU
in reply to: 2111cs1

Hi @2111cs1,

How can I help you get started with your AutoCAD Trial? 

I look forward to hearing from you,

Leo Warren

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report