Trial Download, Installation and Getting Started
Ask questions and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics for Autodesk product trials.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAMDuct trial won't open

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
mwensell
393 Views, 7 Replies

CAMDuct trial won't open

So I installed, rebooted and when I try and use the trial I get stuck in a loop trying to activate/authorize the software to work for the 30 days.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
LeoWarren-EDU
in reply to: mwensell

Hi @mwensell,

Does the screen you are seeing look like what is being shown in this article? If so, please follow the trouble shooting guide and let me know how you get on.

Otherwise, please share a screen shot of the screen you are seeing.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 3 of 8
LeoWarren-EDU

Hi @mwensell,

Do you still need any help getting started with your trial? Please feel free to reach out - I'd be happy to help.

All the best,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 4 of 8
mwensell
in reply to: LeoWarren-EDU

Still will not authorize, seems to be missing a serial number. When I go check my installed demo's via Autodesk Access it shows, but has no serial# shown. Normally with a demo you got a serial email which I never saw. Of course the whole process has been changed so I could be wrong.
Message 5 of 8
LeoWarren-EDU

Hi @mwensell,

Autodesk Products don't require serial in almost all use cases. I'd recommend following this guide to reset your license, which should make the Sign In option available.

Please let me know if this fixes the issue, or if you have any further questions.

All the best,

Leo Warren

Message 6 of 8
mwensell
in reply to: LeoWarren-EDU

I've done all of this, and it won't work. It has me signed in, and I still get the CLICK HERE TO BUY nonsense. Typical of Autodesk, they just want the cash.
Message 7 of 8
LeoWarren-EDU

Hi @mwensell,

I've been in contact with out technical team in regards to a similar issue. Do you see any option to 'Change license type'? If so, can you click through and follow the on screen instructions.

If you don't see this message, a screenshot would be appreciated to help better identify the issue.

All the best,

Leo Warren

Message 8 of 8
LeoWarren-EDU

Hi @mwensell,
I apologize for the delayed response - I've created a case with our technical support team who will be able to help resolve this issue,

All the best,

Leo Warren

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report