Trial Download, Installation and Getting Started
Ask questions and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics for Autodesk product trials.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

autocad trial has expired

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
geoffrsn
273 Views, 3 Replies

autocad trial has expired

I have downloaded my trial version of Autocad but when it opens it says its expired. 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: geoffrsn
Message 3 of 4
LeoWarren-EDU

Hi @geoffrsn,

Welcome to the Autodesk Trial Connect Community!

I've checked your account, and I can see trials for AutoCAD and AutoCAD Architecture, with 29 and 28 days left, respectively. I'd like to thank @pendean for recommending the article he shared; I'd recommend following the steps to reset your license included in the article, as that will ensure the software fetches the newest available license.

Please don't hesitate to reach out - I'd be happy to help.

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 4 of 4
LeoWarren-EDU

Hi @geoffrsn,

I wanted to check in and see if you were up and running with your trial. Please feel free to reply or to reach out to me directly.

All the best,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report