Trial Download, Installation and Getting Started
Ask questions and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics for Autodesk product trials.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3DS Max Error: Entry Point not found.

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
teodora94
353 Views, 4 Replies

3DS Max Error: Entry Point not found.

i downloaded 3ds max free 30 days softwer and when i try to open it, it comes pop up which said that entry point not found, but i have all downloaded and restarted computer.

Original Title: 3ds max

Title Edited for clarity by @LeoWarren-EDU

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
LeoWarren-EDU
in reply to: teodora94

Hi @teodora94,

Welcome to Autodesk Trial Connect!

Can you share a screenshot of the error message you are seeing?

I look forward to hearing from you,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 3 of 5
teodora94

image_6487327.JPG

Message 4 of 5
LeoWarren-EDU

Hi @teodora94,

Can you try the steps covered in this article? This should provide a resolution to your issue, please reach out to me if the steps provided do not resolve the issue.

All the best,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 5 of 5
LeoWarren-EDU

Hello, @teodora94,
Did the information provided in my previous post help you and answer your question? 

If yes, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button. Then also other community users can easily find and benefit from the information. 

If not, please don’t hesitate to give an update here in your topic so all members know what the progression on your question is and can suggest the next steps that might be helpful for you to achieve what you´re looking for. 

All the best,

Leo Warren

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report