Community
Tandem Forum
Welcome to Autodesk's Tandem Forum. Please share your knowledge, ask questions, collaborate on ideas, and explore forum topics
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"No parameters found for current classification Use a classification with parameters" instead of configure connection

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
dido32511
381 Views, 1 Reply

"No parameters found for current classification Use a classification with parameters" instead of configure connection

Hello! I am new to Tandem and I was trying to do a test by creating following the demo from the following repository :
https://github.com/autodesk-tandem/stream-data-simulator?tab=readme-ov-file

and I am seeing in the terminal after running the "npm start" , screenshot 1 that says "

> stream-data-simulator@1.0.0 start
> node src/main.js

sendDataToStream
number of updated streams: 2
sendDataToStream"

However I still can't configure and map my temperature values to the steam connection , I am supposed to see configure connection to do mapping but instead I see " No parameters found for current classification Use a classification with parameters"
I am sure I doing something wrong or I am missing a step but not sure what is it ?

Thank you for your help 

dido32511_0-1706198780222.pngdido32511_1-1706198808086.pngdido32511_2-1706198826770.png

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
jan.liska
in reply to: dido32511

Hello, you need to apply classification to the stream and then configure parameters for stream using Configure connections command in Tandem. This command allows you to map values which are send to Tandem against parameters from classification.

configure_connections.png

Jan Liska
Solution Architect
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report