Community
Forma Forum
Welcome to the Forma Community. Give feedback, report bugs, and tell us your ideas about Autodesk Forma
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entire model turned blue

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Blue_Team
329 Views, 2 Replies

Entire model turned blue

I've been working on a proposal and the entire model has turned blue, buildings, vegetation, generic models, all of it. When I turned on and off visibility for objects I can see the function colors briefly and then they switch back to blue.

Not sure what I did or how to undo it. Thoughts?Screenshot 2023-04-20 112854.png

Labels (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
hilde.bakkeli
in reply to: Blue_Team

Hi! 
That sounds like too much blue!
Did you try some of the analyses when this happened? The analysis selection menu highlights the objects you have chosen within the site limits or zones you have selected - in blue. Could you try f ex sun hours analysis, open the selection menu at the top to turn off selected analysis areas to see if this affects the blue?

Skjermbilde 2023-04-21 kl. 08.29.23.png

Regards,
Hilde

Hilde Bakkeli
Product Manager
Message 3 of 3
hilde.bakkeli
in reply to: Blue_Team

An update on the blue issue: It appears we had a temporary problem for a few hours yesterday, causing a lot of blue to appear even when the analysis selection menu was not opened. This issue should now be resolved. Please try again - hopefully there will be less blue this time!

Regards,

Hilde

Hilde Bakkeli
Product Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report