Softimage Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Softimage Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Softimage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Softimage 2014 SP1/2014.5/2015?- Wishlist

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
2352 Views, 4 Replies

Autodesk Softimage 2014 SP1/2014.5/2015?- Wishlist

Hi guys, i don't know where i can start this, i was looking a topic or forum for something like this, didn't find any active thread.

Anyway, assuming people still read this side of the Area. I would like to suggest people put all their wishlists for the future versions of Softimage. I have a lot, but i can't put everything here, maybe in a few posts.

-A revamped "image clip viewer" with more options(zoom,pan,rotate), better crop function, etc
-Duplicate/Instantiate, with a "preview" button. It's so hard to return everytime to the same pop-up window to make corrections and such.
-To follow the same path of all Autodesk products, please let us change the Interface Color from "Light Gray, to Dark Gray"; both are good.
-The FX-Tree needs so many improvements...
-More improvements to the HQV, all people are asking this since stone age.

..more to come.
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

-Enhancements in UV editor would also be good.
-A RULER!!! please, since pre-stone age a ruler is needed in Softimage! as simple as that!
-Locating primitives by clicking somewhere in the viewport ( no predefined primitives as well)
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

A good feature I'd like and found lacking and cumbersome (having to use a Texture Array Switch) The ability to not only loop and retime an image sequence clip in the animation mixer, but to repeat and instance a new sprite sequence. Example: animate the start frame offset, in order repeat the same sequence later on in the timeline.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

keeping what you selected (point, edge, poly) even if you subdivid.

Message 5 of 5
Le_Vikingo

As you said there are a number of things, but I would really like to see spline tools similar to what is present in 3ds Max.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report