SketchBook Forum
Hello Sketchbook Community Members! Sketchbook started a new exciting endeavor. This forum is now read-only mode. Please visit the new Sketchbook Help Center, https://help.sketchbook.com/ in the future. Happy sketching!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touch Rotation gesture failure

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
190 Views, 2 Replies

Touch Rotation gesture failure

hey there 

since the latest update I couldn't use my zoom or rotation or moving gesture anymore. the update came same time as the one for Mac OS and the Wacom driver. so its a pain I. t. a. to figure out what's actually the problem. 

every time I try to rotate It just gives me a dot and circle in the middle of my document, I could rotate around that 360 but no zoom in. and no moving the document free around on my workarea.

never had that before. 

so i reinstalled sketchbook. didn't work. I reinstalled the Wacom driver. didn't work. I installed an older Wacom driver . didn't work. 😕

Sketchbook Version 8.7.1

Wacom 6.3.36-2 as for the older and the actual one before

OS catalina 10.15.1

thanks for your help

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

so I found the other thread with this issue. since it seems to be a problem with the latest version of sketchbook under Catalina I've tried to fix it by getting sbp 7 back on the computer. found a download but need serial and key. I've had one and payed for it but since its free I don't have it anymore.. and I couldn't find the the login to the sketchbook website where there once was the folder with my previous buys. 

spontan anybody could help me out with that key and serial. ?

need to work:/

thanks guys

Message 3 of 3
david.lau
in reply to: Anonymous

Go here:  https://www.wacom.com/en-us/support/product-support/drivers

Get a slightly older Wacom driver:

David Lau

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report