SketchBook Forum
Hello Sketchbook Community Members! Sketchbook started a new exciting endeavor. This forum is now read-only mode. Please visit the new Sketchbook Help Center, https://help.sketchbook.com/ in the future. Happy sketching!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sketchbook Desktop Newest Version Almost Entirely Broken Windows 7

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
211 Views, 1 Reply

Sketchbook Desktop Newest Version Almost Entirely Broken Windows 7

Hello, ive been having issues using sketchbook for desktop. Im running the most recent version on windows 7. The nature of my problem is that i cant select any tools from the tool bar, the layer menu doesnt allow me to use any functions but i can move the layer menu itself, the color puck wont let me select any colors, color editor will only let me select preset colors if any others are selected using the advanced options i cannot select anything else in the program. Ive done several uninstall and fresh installs using different install files downloaded fresh every time, ive tried resetting all factory settings multiple times, ive reset default window layout several times and still nothing changes this issue. the results are the same whether i run the program in administrator or not. Ive checked everywhere in preferences multiple times and have tried to change the result using lagoon and switching ui views but nothing changes. I have a windows 7 64bit with 16gbs ram and amd 8 core

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
david.lau
in reply to: Anonymous

How many screens are you using?  Can you try using SketchBook with 1 screen?   I have seen some issues with Scale and layout on Windows 10.

David Lau

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report