SketchBook Forum
Hello Sketchbook Community Members! Sketchbook started a new exciting endeavor. This forum is now read-only mode. Please visit the new Sketchbook Help Center, https://help.sketchbook.com/ in the future. Happy sketching!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixels preview option

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
6919 Views, 5 Replies

Pixels preview option

Hello, 

Is there an option in the desktop for PC for turn on pixels preview?. On Ipad I can switch on/off the pixel preview  for avoid a blurry image when zooming, Its like the desktop version add an anti-aliases to the canvas, I cant work in that way.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
david.lau
in reply to: Anonymous

The desktop version of SketchBook will anti-alias the image.  There is no option to turn it off.

David Lau
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: david.lau

Ok thank you for the the info, theyre really bad choice I think, cant work with sketchbook on ipad due of the 72ppp limitation and the desktop with a blurry canvas. Hope they add better choices soon.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

Thank you for that question!  I have the same problem. Im working on some pixel art and that AA is really annoying. Autodesk can you please add that turn on/off feature ?

Message 5 of 6
david.lau
in reply to: Anonymous

I would try the Windows 10 (tablet) version and give that a try.  In the Preferences, there is an option to turn off Pixel Preview.

David Lau
Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

This seems like it would be a really useful feature for the desktop version, and I'm very disappointed it's not there.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report