SketchBook Forum
Hello Sketchbook Community Members! Sketchbook started a new exciting endeavor. This forum is now read-only mode. Please visit the new Sketchbook Help Center, https://help.sketchbook.com/ in the future. Happy sketching!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ipad pro 2018: screen rotation

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
1312 Views, 2 Replies

Ipad pro 2018: screen rotation

Worked in album orientation of the screen. Screen rotation was disabled.

Opened another program, then returned to Sketch and my image in portrait orientation. 

Rotated ipad by 90degrees, - interface rotated by 90 with my image. I mean theorientation of the image was changed and i can’t return it back to album orientation. 

I tried to turn on the rotation option - rotated the image as it was, then switched this option off, but image got back to portrait. How to get it back to album orientation?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
david.lau
in reply to: Anonymous

1. Save the image.

2. Go to the Gallery.

3. In the right hand side - choose the option to Rotate CW or CWW, repeat until sketch is in the right orientation.

4. Please note that when you start the sketch, you can choose the size and there is the option to reverse the LxW values of the canvas.

David Lau
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: david.lau

I don’t think the problem was understood. I have the same issue, seems to be a bug with changing the orientation when you switch apps. 

This happens every single time I switch applications and get back to sketchbook. 

The attached image should give you a better idea.

Changing of orientationChanging of orientation

At this point, no amount of physical change of orientation or toggling of the canvas rotation setting helps. (Basically, I cannot get the canvas to fill my screen any longer).

The only thing that get it back to normal is closing and reopen in the app. 

I too too am using an iPad Pro 2018 (11”)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report