SketchBook Forum
Hello Sketchbook Community Members! Sketchbook started a new exciting endeavor. This forum is now read-only mode. Please visit the new Sketchbook Help Center, https://help.sketchbook.com/ in the future. Happy sketching!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk sketchbook: Is it legal to screen record your drawings on sketch book?

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
1180 Views, 4 Replies

Autodesk sketchbook: Is it legal to screen record your drawings on sketch book?

I am planing to use sketch book in order to screen record my self teaching (tutoring), but the thing is that the videos that I will screen record on auto desk sketch book will be used as commercial (they are charged so users must pay). Is it legal for me to screen record my drawing and writings on sketch book?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
david.lau
in reply to: Anonymous

SketchBook is free.   You can record yourself doing work in SketchBook without issue.  You will actually be promoting the brand!

David Lau
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: david.lau

Thanks for your reply I was just making sure that I don't cross any legal issues.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: david.lau

Hello, I'm a student using the Autodesk sketchbook Pro. The reason why I'm leaving comments today is because I want to record and edit the picture drawing screen with the Autodesk sketchbook app and upload it to my YouTube channel. I've been using this program well and I've been very interested in supporting a very stable environment. I'd like you to allow me to broadcast pictures on this program. Thank you.

(my youyube channal niockname is Arepeggio)

Message 5 of 5
david.lau
in reply to: Anonymous

Yes!  You can do that!!!!

David Lau

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report