SketchBook Forum
Hello Sketchbook Community Members! Sketchbook started a new exciting endeavor. This forum is now read-only mode. Please visit the new Sketchbook Help Center, https://help.sketchbook.com/ in the future. Happy sketching!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't edit my lagoon preferences

20 REPLIES 20
Message 1 of 21
Anonymous
1845 Views, 20 Replies

I can't edit my lagoon preferences

I'm on a 8th gen Levono 920 with a Pro student sub for Sketchbook.

I can't customize my lagoons. Whenever I click on the bottom tab to change a option on the wheel- the bluelight grays out. I'm able to change the initial center top option as normal, but only that one; and only until I try to click on another option on the wheel. 

I can change the icons for the categories on the top as normal. Only the bottom tab is giving me issues.

I've done every combination of Factory reset and Uninstall/reinstall already and nothing.

20 REPLIES 20
Message 21 of 21
geordieshaw
in reply to: david.lau

@david.lau what high DPI scaling settings should I use on a Surface Book 2 running latest version of SketchBook?

If I use the default scaling settings (by Application) I cannot edit the lagoon preferences. I have the same issue noted previously where the Reset, Ok, Cancel buttons display as very large.

If I change to scaling by System I can then edit the lagoon preferences but the UI becomes very pixelated / blurry.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
geordieshaw.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report