SketchBook Forum
Hello Sketchbook Community Members! Sketchbook started a new exciting endeavor. This forum is now read-only mode. Please visit the new Sketchbook Help Center, https://help.sketchbook.com/ in the future. Happy sketching!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
120 Views, 1 Reply

Help

To start off I don't know much about computers but I have a Wacom 22''HDT and a Note 9 that I have used Sketchbook on for a while for my job as a tattoo artist and I became dependent on it but after a update the 32bit computer I was using was acting up and I was told I had to have a 64bit so I ordered a Skytech gaming computer. I used my Note until it came in so when it did I went through all the steps setting it up and downloaded the Wacom drivers and latest Sketchbook version for windows 10. It does not give me the menu at the top with File, Edit, Image, Windows or place to log in and still lags and will shut down in the middle of a drawing. I do not know what to do. I have contacted Wacom and they say it must be Sketchbook. I cant get a live chat with Autodesk so here I am hoping someone will help me. 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
david.lau
in reply to: Anonymous

Get this version of SketchBook.

www.sketchbook.com/thankyou

It is also free (no login required).

David Lau

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report