SketchBook Forum
Hello Sketchbook Community Members! Sketchbook started a new exciting endeavor. This forum is now read-only mode. Please visit the new Sketchbook Help Center, https://help.sketchbook.com/ in the future. Happy sketching!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help for Beginner

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
231 Views, 1 Reply

Help for Beginner

I am desperate for help! Completely new to this and trying to learn the basics. I am making two designs, one black and one white. Once I am finished, I turned of the background and left my black layer showing, exported the file (I’ve tried saving in both “My Files” and “Save image”) and then did the same for the white layer. Then when I try to use either of these .png files they just show up blank? Sometimes if I restart the app it will work again for one or two exports and then blank again. I’ve uninstalled the app and lost all my work, but it did export properly for a few more saves, then failed again... I’m sure if I restart my iPad it will work again for a few more saves, and then fail..... There must be something I am doing wrong?? 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
patrick.muenster
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi, what you are doing doesn't sound wrong to me, but it's a little bit difficult to tell. Would you please upload your file here?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report