SketchBook Forum
Hello Sketchbook Community Members! Sketchbook started a new exciting endeavor. This forum is now read-only mode. Please visit the new Sketchbook Help Center, https://help.sketchbook.com/ in the future. Happy sketching!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free brush sets every week

12 REPLIES 12
SOLVED
Message 1 of 13
Anonymous
17159 Views, 12 Replies

Free brush sets every week

Hello everyone,
I'm new to digital art and recently got Sketchbook.
In my hunt for inking brushes I found that sketchbook gave away free brushes every week that are still available to download.

I downloaded some of them but that piqued my curiosity, free brushes a week has been going on for years, so of course there are so many brush sets.
Is there no way for me to use a list of some sort of all the free brushes given every week?

Googling them one by one not knowing what I could be missing is troublesome.
If I'm missing anything please let me know.

Thanks 🙂

(any tips for a beginner like me would also be appreciated it, I love it so far)
12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13
david.lau
in reply to: Anonymous

They are all here:

https://www.sketchbook.com/blog/category/free-brush-sets/

I would download them using Chrome or Firefox.  IE/Edge downloads a zip file and it doesn't work well.

It is also under:  Window > SketchBook Extras

David Lau
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous

Thank you very much, that was extremely quick, I'll give them a look.
Message 4 of 13
Anonymous

Can those be transferred to other apps?  specifically: Sketchbook Motion. please.

Message 5 of 13
david.lau

@Anonymous

At this time, it is only available on Desktop and WIndows 10 version of SketchBook.  We have logged a suggestion to get it on Mobile from numerous users of SketchBook.

David Lau
Message 6 of 13
Anonymous

But one thing though, if they're released weekly, as the title suggests, should there be far more brush sets? The one in the blog (free brushes) seem very limited considering how many there should be. I of course don't need a hundred but it seemed odd.
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous

But one thing though, if they're released weekly, as the title suggests, should there be far more brush sets? The one in the blog (free brushes) seem very limited considering how many there should be. I of course don't need a hundred but it seemed odd.
Message 8 of 13
david.lau

There are 58 sets.  We only started doing it for a year and half ago (approx).  The last one posted was August 2017.

David Lau
Message 9 of 13
Anonymous

Oh, right.
Thanks a lot, you've been a great help 🙂
Message 10 of 13
Anonymous
in reply to: david.lau

Hello,

I can only see 7 brush sets, is that normal?

Thanks a lot!

Message 11 of 13
david.lau

Reset SketchBook to default via Preferences > Factory Defaults.

There should be 13 default sets of brushes - Afterwards, you can download the EXTRAs here:

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/sketchbook-forum/new-sketchbook-blog-site-amp-archive-of-free-brushes...

David Lau
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous

There are no new weekly brushes for 2019 or 2020.

Message 13 of 13
Anonymous
in reply to: david.lau

Can these brush sets be downloaded to the iPad version of sketchbook? I do most my art on the go so bringing a computer with me doesn’t help. Unless they are available to download onto my windows Surface Book. 
let me know....

thanks for your help

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report