SketchBook Forum
Hello Sketchbook Community Members! Sketchbook started a new exciting endeavor. This forum is now read-only mode. Please visit the new Sketchbook Help Center, https://help.sketchbook.com/ in the future. Happy sketching!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flipbook .skba file too large to open

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
335 Views, 1 Reply

Flipbook .skba file too large to open

Hi,

I created a nice 12 fps animation, lasting about 890 frames. I saved periodically.

Even though I stayed inside the parameters allowed by the program, when I try to open the file today it says "This is not a valid image file, its format or size is not supported, or you may not have read permission for it"

Annotation 2020-07-11 085915_LI.jpg

Why was I able to create the file, but now I can't open it? Is there a way to save it? It was so much work.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I'm getting the same message on my saved TIF file for an art contest, now when I go to open the original saved file outside of Sketchbook the file is somehow reduced to the very first save. All my progress has been lost if I cannot open the TIF file, if that will even open up to the most recent save of my work. I will be looking into other art programs until a fix that works is found, as this is the second time this has happened to me. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report