SketchBook Forum
Hello Sketchbook Community Members! Sketchbook started a new exciting endeavor. This forum is now read-only mode. Please visit the new Sketchbook Help Center, https://help.sketchbook.com/ in the future. Happy sketching!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

drawing accidentaly with finger - cintiq 22 HD

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
770 Views, 2 Replies

drawing accidentaly with finger - cintiq 22 HD

Hi, i'm new here but i use sketcBook Pro 6 since some years and now i just purchased one year for the latest Pro version upgrade.

Since some monthes, i have issues on Sketchbook pro 6, which i havn't got before. Then i thought it could be solved with the latest version, but it's the same.
When i use my 22  HD touch, i can draw with my fingers, and as a consequence i can also accidentaly place unexpected dots and lines, when i just place my hand on the canvas, or slide it, zoom in and out. This issue appeared suddenly, and i can't get it solved.

I thought it could be some windows 8.1 update regarding tablet functionnality, but my researches are vain.

I hope to find some advices here, as this is really annoying to me, i use a lot the touch functionnality to rotate the Canvas, but i don't wan't to draw with fingers.

The funny side of it is that before i got this issue, Photoshop which i use a lot as well, did have the same problem. Then it was updated, and the touch functionnality were a lot improved and the "drawing with fingers" problem disappeared from Photoshop and appeared on Sketchbook, maybe at the same time.
So from that time, i left Sketchbook to use kyle's brushes and Grutbrushes in Photoshop, but my conclusion after some monthes is that Photoshop is not as good as Sketchbook Pro for my inking needs, even with those brushes.

Many thanks for reading me. Have a nice day !

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I finally found out that a solution given here for another issue solved the issue for me too. I made the program to work in Windows 7 compatibilty mode, and it's all fine now 🙂

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Can we have more info ? i have the same problems...thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report