SketchBook Forum
Hello Sketchbook Community Members! Sketchbook started a new exciting endeavor. This forum is now read-only mode. Please visit the new Sketchbook Help Center, https://help.sketchbook.com/ in the future. Happy sketching!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappeared/Missing Layer!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
1768 Views, 3 Replies

Disappeared/Missing Layer!

Hello, for the past day, I had been working on a layer that I had open on a document of mine in Autodesk' sketchbook app. I'm using the 2018 version on my Tablet, a Samsung Tab A (7 inch.) Just I exitted the window to view another window where a friend was helping to explain how I could draw something better. It took maybe 15 minutes. I returned to the Autodesk window and a message came uo saying that some of my content may have been missing. Lo and behold, the drawing layer I had worked hard on for the past 3 hours was gone. I exitted the window and opened the app again, and to my horror, it was just utterly GONE. I gave tried everything to find support and help on the website but nothing, every place seems like a dead end. I don't gave anything other than screencaps saved, but said screencaps are extreme closeups as I was sharing what my work progress looked like with my friend. I'm a casual user, not a professional, using the free app. Drawing helps me with my anxiety. I loved using it but this makes me feel terribly insecure that the entire layer could go missing. 

And no, no I didnt save it. I never had problems with the app before, and my images folder was full. Please, no patronizing comments that Captain hindsight can best provide, I want ny layer back.

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I'm having the same problem except this was about a week's worth of work. Pretty cheesed about this. 

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Have the same problem... Opened my art and the layers were completely gone, all my work for a month deleted. Not the whole artwork, but the only 5 layers I was using.
Tags (1)
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

i have this problem for 3 days in a row now! 😞

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report