SketchBook Forum
Hello Sketchbook Community Members! Sketchbook started a new exciting endeavor. This forum is now read-only mode. Please visit the new Sketchbook Help Center, https://help.sketchbook.com/ in the future. Happy sketching!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bugreport "Edit professional details" in Autodesk Forum

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
patrick.muenster
349 Views, 2 Replies

Bugreport "Edit professional details" in Autodesk Forum

Hello,
Since a while ago, I've found an issues by changing my profile here in the forum.
By opening the edit mode of the About me section of my profile, the submit button is deactivated as long as I do not click in a input field of the Work information or of the Web Links.

Changing the text in the About me textarea alone will not activate the submit button.

I'm on Windows 10 using Firefox 62.0

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

1. If the space is blank or you want to deep it blank, can you just a 'space' in it. 

2. You can also use another browser, if possible.  If on Mac/Windows, just use the 'default' installed browser.  i.e. Microsoft Edge/Internet Explorer or Safari.

David Lau
Message 3 of 3

Hi, David,
no, this has nothing to do with blank spaces and empty fields 🙂 . The event listener which triggers the submit button to be enabled on user input is somehow missing in Firefox. So you have to click somewhere outside of the textarea to make the submit button enabled.
In Edge and Chrome, the submit button changes its state directly after user input.

It's just a small difference but I recognized it by changing my profil.  This can be confusing for the user (so it was for me), but it's not a big issue.

Indeed I don't know if it is a real bug or this behaviour just comes from the browser itself.
Maybe just keep it in mind.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report