SketchBook Forum
Hello Sketchbook Community Members! Sketchbook started a new exciting endeavor. This forum is now read-only mode. Please visit the new Sketchbook Help Center, https://help.sketchbook.com/ in the future. Happy sketching!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blending modes won't open

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
555 Views, 4 Replies

blending modes won't open

hey all!! really hoping this reaches someone. i've been using autodesk sketchbook for about six months and i adore it! lately though i've been having a problem with the blending modes on the layer editor. i click it, and it darkens, registering the click, but refuses to open--the drop down won't come up and allow me to change the blending mode of any of the layers. i've tried clicking it with my drawing tablet, with my trackpad, and with my mouse. randomly it will sometimes work, but most of the time it refuses to open at all. this is really really annoying as i use blending modes a lot for shading and i would really like to know how to fix it!!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Try resetting Sketchbook's preferences to default.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

no, the dropdown still won't open 😞

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

I certainly don't know what else to suggest as I've never had that problem before.

The only thing left for me to say is to uninstall and install Sketchbook all over again.

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

yes at this point i think i'll try that. thank you very much for helping though!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report