SketchBook Forum
Hello Sketchbook Community Members! Sketchbook started a new exciting endeavor. This forum is now read-only mode. Please visit the new Sketchbook Help Center, https://help.sketchbook.com/ in the future. Happy sketching!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Sketchbook for android does not load images.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
864 Views, 4 Replies

Autodesk Sketchbook for android does not load images.

Well, I try to load an image in the Autodesk Sketchbook for android, but it keeps giving an error, the error is below the print, it is written in Portuguese because it is my native language, but the English translation is: "The file format or size is not yet supported. "Failed to open the file". But the image has a normal size, and the image is PNG, nothing wrong, and I can't open it, so what?

I have a Moto G7 with Android 10. 5.2.2 The version of Autodesk Sketchbook.

Labels (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
david.lau
in reply to: Anonymous

I am so sorry that you may have lost that sketch.  In the future, I would start saving 'versions' of the file so you don't lose any of your work.

You can review the steps noted here:  http://help.autodesk.com/view/SKETPRO/ENU/?guid#saving

The basic workflow is:

a. Start a sketch.

b. Start a new sketch and save the sketch that you are working on.

c. Go back to the original sketch (in step a) via the Gallery.

d. Work on sketch (in step a) and then start a new sketch. At this point, you can 'Save a Copy" of your work.

David Lau
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: david.lau

I think you didn't understand, what I meant was that, I can't load images in the app, I didn't miss any drawing, what I can't do is load an image.

Message 4 of 5
david.lau
in reply to: Anonymous

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: david.lau

I still have error, even doing step 9 that you said.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report