SketchBook Forum
Hello Sketchbook Community Members! Sketchbook started a new exciting endeavor. This forum is now read-only mode. Please visit the new Sketchbook Help Center, https://help.sketchbook.com/ in the future. Happy sketching!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

an upgrade for animators

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
217 Views, 1 Reply

an upgrade for animators

I am a small animator just making my way through school and often when I am animating I wish I could import audio to line of the syncing with my animation or music. Unlimited layers on the flipbooks would be a game changer as well as i would not have to limit myself to only 2 frames. I spend so much time copying and pasting I wish I had more. In after affects their is a tool that i use all the time and only that tool! its called the puppet tool and Ive switched to other animating programs to try and use it there but I have only found bone tools and rigs. sketchbook would be so much more powerful if it had these features!  Lasty to make the program even better would be to have a tweening system!! it would make animating backgrounds so beautiful! your quality would stay in the video as you exported.  if all of these were put into sketchbook it would be the perfect program!! I hope that someone sees this message and considers these upgrades because it would make animating so much more fun as theres no program like sketchbook! i've switched over to a few programs but none of them are as enjoyable as when i work with sketchbook. hope this message gets out <:3 

Labels (6)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
david.lau
in reply to: Anonymous

I would post the idea here:

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/sketchbook-ideas/idb-p/804

Our SketchBook Product Manager is looking for ideas for SketchBook in that area.

David Lau

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report