SketchBook Forum
Hello Sketchbook Community Members! Sketchbook started a new exciting endeavor. This forum is now read-only mode. Please visit the new Sketchbook Help Center, https://help.sketchbook.com/ in the future. Happy sketching!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After Windows 10 update Sketchbook Pro 8.6 missing crosshairs for stylus only

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
810 Views, 4 Replies

After Windows 10 update Sketchbook Pro 8.6 missing crosshairs for stylus only

I just updated to the very latest release of Windows 10.  I have Sketchbook Pro 8.6.0.  Now the crosshairs will not appear when I use the stylus on my Wacom Cintiq tablet.  Crosshairs DO appear if I use the mouse.  It doesn't matter how I set the crosshairs preference in Edit->Preferences->Brush,  the crosshairs will not appear for the stylus.  This was working fine before the Windows update.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

OK, so I did further Googling and it turns out that the most recent Windows 10 release shuts off the Pen cursor.  It has nothing to do with Sketchbook. To fix this, I went to Settings->Devices->Pen & Windows Ink and checked the "Show cursor" box.  Problem solved.  Hope this helps someone else.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

OK, so I did further Googling and it turns out that the most recent Windows 10 release shuts off the Pen cursor.  It has nothing to do with Sketchbook. To fix this, I went to Settings->Devices->Pen & Windows Ink and checked the "Show cursor" box.  Problem solved.  Hope this helps someone else.

Still didn't work for me. It is a sketchbook problem because the cursor/crosshair shows up for every other software i tried

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

Sorry it didn't work. I guess your next step is to contact Autodesk for support.

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

Unfortunately, they weren't much help

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report