Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unexplaind results issue

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
clement.pauphillat
413 Views, 5 Replies

Unexplaind results issue

Dear all,

I am currently working on the optimisation of a structure used in thermal treatment lines.

The structure is composed of both panels and bars.

Recently, I tried changing the thickness of my panels (from 5mm to 4mm). However after the calculation, my results were completely wrong (see below picture)

Problem_description.PNG

I thought that you guys might have a solution about this, because it is impossible to find one on the internet.

Thank you for all your future answers !

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

can you zip and attach the model?

Rafael Medeiros
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 6

Unfortunately, as it is a strictly confidential project, I am not allowed to upload it...

Message 4 of 6

by the picture you sent , the mesh seems to be very bad. Hard to tell what is wrong , without the model.

Try Artur´s sugestion on this thread here

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/robot-structural-analysis-forum/isolated-nodes-with-coordinates-showi...

Rafael Medeiros
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 6

Check material properties and thickness if mistakenly they not too high.

Does the wrong results display on a single load case or all cases?  If this is a problem with a specific load case try to remove and redefine the load case.

Waldemar Okapa

Sr Product Owner
Message 6 of 6

It worked ! Opening the model in repair mode solved the problem. Thanks a lot for your help.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report