Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steel connection design error message

22 REPLIES 22
SOLVED
Message 1 of 23
Anonymous
4239 Views, 22 Replies

Steel connection design error message

Hello,

I am trying to use the steel connection design part of Robot to design some primary beam to secondary beam connections but I get the following error message when I select particular beams:

"Number of detected common nodes: 1

Number of created connections: 0

Remarks:

- program is unable to define connections for the current code: 1"

What does this error message mean?

Not all the connections in my model give me this message.. What are the requirements for Robot to be able to carry out the design? Would releases upset it?

Any help would be much appreciated!

22 REPLIES 22
Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

Mr  Artur Kosakowski,

thank you very much, but the problem still to be not solved, I don't know why. Thx again.

best regards

Message 22 of 23
e_darine
in reply to: Anonymous

hello, 
i am having the same problem, considering a hangar where i want to create a column and beam connection (beam with slope) , i am not being able to create a Frame knee connection, moreover for the column's bottom pinned connection, always the program is giving me the same error:
"Number of detected common nodes : 1
Number of  created connections: 0

Remarks:

-program is unable to define connections for the current code: 1"

e_darine_1-1617793430738.png

Did you have te chance to solve the problem of this error?  does anyone have any idea of the origin of this error ?

Message 23 of 23
louis4X8A
in reply to: e_darine

Hi there,

Were you able to find a solution for this? as i seem to be having the same issue.

I highlight all beams and columsn but it only generates connections for the supports, then for some reason when i highlight each of my other beams individually or in smaller groups it ends up generating connections for them, but for some reason it can't seem to vgenerate a connection for the same type of one you're trying to generate.

Kind Regards.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report