Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error and Random generation of Connections

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
louis4X8A
102 Views, 0 Replies

Error and Random generation of Connections

Hi there,

I'm trying to generate connections for all members and columns, however i seem to be having issues with what the software generates.

When i highlight everything, it only creates connectiona for the columns that have supports, but then when i highlight smaller groups of beams, it ends up generating the connections.

It also seems to only generate a frame knee randomly when i select the correct columns and members with a bunch of other ones or most of the time it just doesn't generate anything when i only select the correct ones.

Please let me know what i can do to fix this, i've attached a video, with the beginning being me highlighting everything, then i highlight small groups of beams and columns to show what it generates, then finally i select a beam and a column to create a frame knee which it doesn't do.

Note: In the video there is a box that comes up when i try generate the selected beams that says:

"Program is unable to define connections for the current code: 8" when i selected a group of members and columns.

and

"Program is unable to define connections for the current code: 2" when i select the members and columns to create a frame knee.

Kind Regards.

Tags (1)
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report