Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Robot Structural analysis 2012

28 REPLIES 28
SOLVED
Message 1 of 29
ZHUKOV_ING
3975 Views, 28 Replies

Robot Structural analysis 2012

When Autodesk will release RSAP 2012

28 REPLIES 28
Message 21 of 29

You can download the new version of Robot from http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?id=8909451&siteID=123112

Was this your intention?

Jakub Brożonowicz

Global Product Support

Message 22 of 29

That´s from where I dloaded yesterday ,choosing 64bit .I tried the download today ,choosing 32bit and the file name is correct.Probably my fault. I may have clicked on robot 2011 sp6 file on the same folder when prompted by the akamai manager where to save the file. But anyway , computer got frozen twice when I tried to take a screenshot from an old RSA 2011 model

Rafael Medeiros
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 23 of 29
Rafacascudo
in reply to: Rafacascudo

After installation in PT-BR appears the attached picture " Voce desinstalou" means " You uninstalled" . The correct message would be " Voce instalou"

Rafael Medeiros
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 24 of 29
Rafacascudo
in reply to: Rafacascudo

Installed in a 32bit Win 7 and the screenshot is not freezing the computer. It´s a pity that a " updated upon printing" screenshot cannot be taken in higher resolutions than the standard one(800x533).When you export to a word document,it gets very bad to read the labels from a force diagram.Much worse results(viewing/printing quality) printing from a word document comparing from printing directly from RSA

Rafael Medeiros

EESignature

Message 25 of 29

Will be fixed.

Jakub Brożonowicz

Global Product Support

Message 26 of 29

Please do not treat such topic as all problems one.

Just open another with such problems described.

Let's keep one subject = one topic rule.

Jakub Brożonowicz

Global Product Support

Message 27 of 29

Ok, Sorry, I will open new topics.

Rafael Medeiros

EESignature

Message 28 of 29
Anonymous
in reply to: ZHUKOV_ING

Can you answer, why RSA 2012 did not have a new release russion SNiPs for steel and concrete? In new release SNiPs have important correction for calculation

Message 29 of 29
Jakub.Brozonowicz
in reply to: Anonymous

In assumption, this forum was not a place for exchange of information about development plans.
Both future and past, realized or not.

If you believe that as users of the program should know about these important correction for calculation please open a new thread and let's discuss about this, please.

Writing questions about other matters than those which concern the topic thread cause a mess in the discussion.
This minimizes the chance of the possibility of rapid finding the right answers to other forum members.

Jakub Brożonowicz

Global Product Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report