Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with reinforcement arrangement

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
mathias_peron
3049 Views, 6 Replies

Problems with reinforcement arrangement

Hi everyone,

Could someone help me with this error "Problems with reinforcement arrangement" in the Reinforcement design of a foundation.

My file is in attachment.

I'm trying everything, no way to find where this error comes from.

Have a nice day,

Mathias.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

The pier size is too narrow for generation of reinforcement. 

pier reinforcement.PNG

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 7

Hello sir @Artur.Kosakowski

I read this . But still not resolved my problem on the design of the beam as the number 108 for example. or reinforced concrete foundation at node 24.I attached pictures and models. Thank you.

Message 4 of 7

HI @ledinhchinh0409

For the beam mind the sizes of the supports:

support width.PNG

If one or more of these posts answered your question, please click Accept as Solution on the posts that helped you so others in the community can find them easily.

For the foundation you need to either allow for the sufficient pier size or switch off its reinforcement:

pier reinforcement1.png

Artur Kosakowski
Message 5 of 7

@Artur.Kosakowski

thank you very much. Yes, I discovered this afternoon too. Now there is another problem, can I design the reinforced concrete foundation eccentric as the picture attached to it??

Message 6 of 7

Hi @ledinhchinh0409

Please create a separate topic for this new question so that it is easier for others to find the solution when it has been determined. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 7 of 7

@Artur.Kosakowski 

@Artur.Kosakowski  ha escrito:

For the foundation you need to either allow for the sufficient pier size or switch off its reinforcement:

How can you switch off the reinforcement of the pier?

I am trying to check a footing of 40x40 cm and height of 30 cm without any pier. I am getting the reinforcement from the footing and from the pier, so I am getting this "thing"

mikelt6CWRJ_0-1620754642986.png

I was expecting something like this:

mikelt6CWRJ_0-1620754982012.png

Thanks in advance

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report