Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodeskโ€™s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Mark with colours - Groups

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
1261 Views, 2 Replies

Mark with colours - Groups

Gday RSAP users, I just have a quick query about the 'Mark with colours - Groups' function. I am designing a portal framed workshop building which will ultimately have somewhere around 20 member design groups. Having so many design groups, it would be useful to view these graphically in the model, marked by colours. I have defined a couple of groups with their assigned members and switched on the 'Mark with colours - Groups' view option, however no members are coloured (see attached image). Is this the correct way to graphically display member design groups or are there alternative methods which I am missing? Cheers ๐Ÿ™‚

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Rafacascudo
in reply to: Anonymous

Create these same groups using the bar selection tool and it will work

Rafael Medeiros
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Rafacascudo

Righto, this seems to be the correct solution ๐Ÿ™‚ The groups created in the bar selection option (which the mark with colours menu refers to) have no relation to the groups defined in the steel design module - I think this is what confused me. Thanks Rafa!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report