Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message 'example not specified' for slab design

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
922 Views, 2 Replies

Error message 'example not specified' for slab design

Hi,

I know this is a common issue and solved on this forum site already but for some reason the useful answer provided is not visible in this topic. I am trying to analyze the slab I created for the senior design project in the attached file. 

Even though I recreated my model in the most simple way to get results (one floor with supports), when I try to analzye the slab I am getting this error message before it can even run the analysis. What should I do in this case.

Thank you,

Ali 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Another issue that I am running into in the same model is "The load has not been distributed correctly- there are no objects or elements carrying the load overlap"

Message 3 of 3
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: Anonymous

As you have no beams to distribute load to you need to mesh the slab and use the load distribution via mesh instead.

panel calculation model2.PNG

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report