Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy panels at lowest level up without copying supports up

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
skellyRSA2023
500 Views, 2 Replies

Copy panels at lowest level up without copying supports up

hi,

I as wondering could somebody tell how to copy elements up from the lowest level further up the building such as wall panels without copying the supports with them. can this be done using the edit copy tool or with the copy storey tool highlighting the elements only to be copied up. I can do it using the copy storey tool as long as its directly on the storey above, however if copying from lowest level to say the 4th floor it does not work. could somebody give me some guidance on how to do this. I have attached pdf explaining. Many Thanks.

S.  

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hi @skellyRSA2023

Personally I'd copy the selected panels with the translation tool and then having the active selection of the copied panels removed the excessive linear supports with one click:

how to delete linear supports.JPG 

If I managed to answer your question(s) press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solution(s) much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 3

Yes this works. Many thanks.

Tags (1)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report