Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calculation restart, define parameters

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
konsta.pennanen
387 Views, 3 Replies

Calculation restart, define parameters

Hi,

When restarting calculations for non converged cases, am I anyway able to define parameters for several cases at once? Now it seems I have to change those non linear parameters for each case one by one. If I select many cases with cntrl on it still changes the parameters only for one case. Also in "define parameters" dialog there's a box which shows a selected case, but it gives a case name instead of a case number and it is not possible to list those non converged cases here to change calculation parameters for all of them. Ofc the best would be to have an option to select and edit calculation parameters for all of those non converged cases showed in calculation messages.

I'm just trying to reduce some calculation time...is my approach right? is this method helpful at all?  : )

Labels (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Simau
in reply to: konsta.pennanen

@konsta.pennanen 

To change parameters at once, did you use this ?

change param.jpg

M. Agayr
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
konsta.pennanen
in reply to: Simau

Modification of parameters in that dialog makes calculation restart option unavailable.

Message 4 of 4

Anyone? I think theres no solution for this so it would be nice to have in a next updated Robot version.. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report