Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steel connections

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
thiago.ribeiro4TG7Z
251 Views, 2 Replies

Steel connections

Hi, Folks

I'm new in steel modeling and I would like to know wich type of connection I should select for this one showed in the pic below. There's a bracing(CH) connected with two other beams(VM).

Dúvida conexão 2.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

check out these types of general bracing 
if it didn't work you have to draw it manualy 

ahmed_heteba_0-1668409704868.png

Ahmed Muharram, B.Sc, AEE, ACI, ACP
BIM Manager
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 3

Hi @thiago.ribeiro4TG7Z,

Welcome to the Revit Structure forum. Thank you for submitting your question in our discussion forums. It looks like Ahmed's suggestion to specify the structural connections via the Structural Connection Settings may help, so for now, I will mark his reply as the "Answer." This won't prevent other folks from commenting on this question though, in the event other ideas come up!

Please let us know if you require further assistance.

Remember to mark your posts as having an "Accepted Solution" if a solution is found as it helps other forum users with the same issue – so don't be shy about marking it as a solution! Accepted solutions get viewed more and help more users find the answer to their problems. . You could unmark the post as an accepted solution if the solution did not work. Click the ellipsis menu  > Not the Solution to cancel an accepted answer. 

Wendy Lim

Data Nerd | Community Advocate | AEC Industry

facebook twitter twitter blogs pm

Join the new online Rail Community

Customer Value Hub

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report