Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Slanted Concrete Column Multiple Concrete Beam Join Issue - Revit 2015 R6

4 条回复4
已解决
回复
1 条消息(共 5 条)
Anonymous
2159 次查看, 4 条回复

Slanted Concrete Column Multiple Concrete Beam Join Issue - Revit 2015 R6

I have a weird behavior with the joining of the beams and slanted columns for concrete materials. When multiple beams join at the end of a slanted column as in image 1, we see that the boolean function fails for some of the beams inspite the fact their endpoints are indeed connected. By unjoining randomly one or two (imgae 2 or 3) of the beams the boolean function is unpredictably successful for the still connected beams. By removing the column (image 4) entirely the boolean join of the beams works as expected. 

slanted_beams_concrete_join.png

4 条回复4
2 条消息(共 5 条)
Max.Kotsar
回复: Anonymous

Hi, chhadidg73!

In my file beams and column joined correctly. Try to change family parameters like on screenshot

20-02-2015 21-06-21.png

20-02-2015 21-07-51.png

Max Kotsar

Сообщение полезно - Проблема решена -
3 条消息(共 5 条)
Anonymous
回复: Max.Kotsar

Max,

thanks for the reply. The setting in the family didn't change the issue. But the difference between your example and mine is the top offset of the column above the top of the beams. Image 1 is my original settings and image 2 shows the working boolean for a slighly offset of 0.1m.

slanted_column_before_offset.pngslanted_column_after_offset.png

4 条消息(共 5 条)
Anonymous

Max,

we found the error that was causing the boolean error. We were using the the revit families from 2014 and just upgraded them to 2015. The 2014 templates dont work and with a clean new 2015 template the columns and beams cut back the right way.

slanted_beams_concrete_join_2015.png

regards

Christian

5 条消息(共 5 条)
Max.Kotsar

Hi, Christian!

Glad to hear it. Thank you for sharing your solution
Max Kotsar

Сообщение полезно - Проблема решена -

找不到想要的内容?向社区提问或分享您的知识。

到论坛发帖