Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scale to Fit

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
852 Views, 4 Replies

Scale to Fit

Hi,
I have used AutoCAD for a number of years and have just started to look at Revit. I have been working though "Getting Started with Revit Architecture" and have just got to the section on creating sheets, all seems to work ok but I cannot see how you would place a view onto a sheet if you wanted it to fill the available space (just as scale to fit will work inside a viewport in AutoCAD) also is there a way to size a view, in the same way that you can zoom in or out inside a viewport in AutoCAD

Thanks William
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Revit is built to strongly discurage any type of fudging" anyway. Its intent is to build an accurate 3D model of the building, (or your portion of the project) inside of the computer. Only perspective, isometric, and other true 3D views can be "scaled" to fit.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

I am just now going through the 'getting started'. Is there any way to resize the viewport? The drawings do not fit on the sheet as they show ... what am I doing wrong?
Message 4 of 5
Joe.Charpentier

Activate the view, show the crop region, and drag it to adjust. If it still doesn't fit, Change the scale of the view.

Joe
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

Perfect. Thanks much!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators