Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit & Robot Structural Integration

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jonas_a14
370 Views, 2 Replies

Revit & Robot Structural Integration

Please, if someone can help me with this I would really appreciate it, I'm trying to send an analytical model from Revit 2022 to Robot 2022, however there's an internal error in Revit that I've tried to solve anyway and I can't, it presents the following message

"Command failed for external command. Revit could not complete external command."

Please help me with this, thank you very much in advance.

The complete msg is attached.

(It's in Portuguese because I'm Brazilian, but from what I understand it's something connected to an Autodesk Rex.Framework file)

Labels (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
ahjorn
in reply to: jonas_a14

Can you share the Revit file?

Message 3 of 3
jonas_a14
in reply to: ahjorn

it's actually a test file, I opened a random file with a native structural template from revit, modeled a simple frame and tried to integrate in some cases it does the model integration but it doesn't import the armatures, even though I check the option to import the reinforcements, in previous versions I didn't have this problem with the reinforcement bars for beams and columns, however the distributed shoes didn't do the import, remembering that I'm using version 2022 of revit and Robot.

Here is the revit file

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report