Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revision Cloud Not Showing up

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
1606 Views, 1 Reply

Revision Cloud Not Showing up

Hello,

I am trying to add a revision cloud to a plan view of a foundation drawing.  To do this, I click Annotate>Revison Cloud, then I draw the revision & finish by clicking the green check mark.  While in the "editable" mode, I can see the revision cloud, but as soon as I click the check mark, the cloud dissapears.

I have checked visibility graphics for this view & Revision Cloud is selected.  I also check the Sheet Issue/Revisions Settings & the "show" parameter is set to show "Cloud and Tag".

Finally, the clouds for this revision set are being displayed on the framing plan (editable from the view, not the sheet), so I'm at a loss for why it will not show up in this other foundation plan view.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appriciated!

Thanks Smiley Happy

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I Figured it out, part of the cloud was outside of the annotation crop, so it was not being shown!  I adjusted the annotation crop limits & now the cloud is visible. -- Just posting incase someone else has a similar problem.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report