Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

gbXML to EDSL TAS Import Issue

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
650 Views, 1 Reply

gbXML to EDSL TAS Import Issue

Hi,

I am trying to use the import gbXML  option within TAS but  so far it’s not going so good, please keep in mind I have already gone through the EDSL Guide for Revit gbXML Files version 1.24 and could not find a answer to this issue.

I have attached the error reports that appear when importing the gbXML file, I have tried using 3 different gbXML files for 3 different Projects but the same errors appear mainly that parts of the construction have been omitted due to it having no area.

My main question is if, is there a problem with the Revit Model and the way it is converted into gbXML format or am I doing something wrong when importing it?

The options within the import gbXML file (Zones, Display, 2D Floor Creation) do not seem to have an impact on the manner the file is imported as the editing possibilities are very limited.

I would really appreciate any guidance you could offer.

Kind regards,

Mina

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi, in this messages you can see it just list of stuff that TAS fixed when importing gbXML so this is good sign.

Michal

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report