Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filled Regions

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
descartinberna10
457 Views, 2 Replies

Filled Regions

Hello everyone,

I have a pile family that has a generic symbol family inside it - this symbol contains filled regions.
In my plan view I cannot make the filled region appear unless I set the Model Display to consistent Color or Shaded.

descartinberna10_0-1649204643430.png

descartinberna10_1-1649204658187.png

Is there an option where I can make my filled region symbol even if its set to wireframe?
I cannot adjust my view range anymore because the piles that I need have already appeared in this plan view.
I just need their symbol (with filled regions) to appear here.

Thank you to those who will anser.

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

If you want your foundation to appear hatched, I think it is much easier to do it with VG model rather than using filled region in the family. Very easy to change the hatch pattern as well as colors. But if you want the hatched to be only on the pile caps, not all foundation, you may need to use filter instead of VG model (basically same idea).

gevanKGYB4_0-1649434217034.png

Message 3 of 3

thank for this suggestion.
although I need my piles symbols (with fill) to change as I change my pile sizes.
the work around that I did is to omit the fill on my symbols, as I cannot make the filled regions to appear on the model, even though I have correctly included those on my family.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report